18.9.13

pinhole 001


i like photographing my shoes | such a beautiful flower basket
well... me | my adorable little cousin 
out of the window  | my sister jumping all over the place



For the past couple of years, I have been an absolute fan of vintage photography. I love the design of the cameras and I really like the fact that most of the time you don't know what the outcome will be. Lately, I have been experimenting with pinhole photography, I even made a camera of my own. The images above are photographs that came out of my first roll of film. Most of them are out of focus and not well framed. Still I believe that they are at least interesting, if not beautiful. A few days ago, I made my second camera so I hope that when I develop the film the results will be a bit better. I'll let you know.


8 comments:

  1. Great photographs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like them too.

      Delete
  2. lovely post!
    Please take a look at my blog.
    http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.it/
    And if you want follow me, I follow back
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and blog! I'm your new follower. Visit my blog here if you want: www.malvro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Love the photographs! I just started working with analog as well, and developing them myself. It's really really fun and such a difference from digital photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      That is exactly why I like taking photographs with my pinhole camera. It feels like I am creating something out of nothing. Just like magic...

      Delete
  5. I think they're beautiful! I really want to make a pin hole camera, i think when photos are taken on film everything seems more honest because people don't think its going to end up anywhere :)

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete